First, sign up at www.topsony.com, you'll need resources from there.
Now go here
and find out which Package corresponds to your Language.
In this tutorial i will flash a K750 to a W800 R1BC EU_4, patch the firmware to be able to listen to radio without headset, and "finalize" with the finalization-patch (**NOTE:Finalization-patch is unnecessary since XS++ can breakin!).
So first head over to www.topsony.com and download the W800 firmware;
W800_R1BC002_MAIN_EU_EMEA.rar <-- This is the main-flash.
W800_R1BC002_FS_EU4.rar <-- This is the FS (File-system)-flash.
Download your files and extract them.
Now you'll need to download the GSlide from here.
You'll also need the finalization-patch from here. Mine is w800_r1bc002_change_custom_folder.zip (**NOTE:Finalization-patch is unnecessary since XS++ can breakin!).
In this tutorial I'll also apply the radio-patch, available at www.topsony.com.
You'll also need XS++
Now, extract and open GSlide.
So here we have to prepare the main-flash:
1. Click the "..." and choose the main-flash that you downloaded.
2. Click add patches and add the finalization-patch (for your firmware (**NOTE:Finalization-patch is unnecessary since XS++ can breakin!)) and any additional patches you'd like.
3. Now select the output file, this will be your new main-flash. (i.e "mainflash.bin")
4. Click process and wait and hopefully you'll get to:
Now the main-flash is done. Remember where you saved it.
Now over to the file-system-flash:
1. Click the "..." again and this time choose your file-system flash.
2. Do not add any patches here this time.
3. Select an output-file so that you know where you've put it. (i.e "filesystem.bin")
4. Click process and wait and again you'll hopefully get
(**NOTE:This part is unnecessary since XS++ can breakin! Jump to flashing-procedure)
Now you need to access the memory-stick-card. This can either be done through a card-reader or trough plugging the phone in with the cable, while the phone is on.
When the card pops up, goto the root directory and create a folder called custom, like "X:\custom\".
Now go either to topsony or here and download the custom-pack corresponding to your firmware and "Package" (From the beginning remember? Mine: EU_4).
Now extract the custom-pack ("pack.zip\tpa\preset\custom") into your newly created folder ("X:\custom\") and then proceed to flashing.
Now download and unrar XS++
Connect your phone properly.
Click main-flash, choose the file you got from GSlide. (in my case "mainflash.bin")
Click file-system and choose the file you also got from GSlide. (in my case "filesystem.bin")
Click finalize and choose the model of the phone you are flashing to and the CDA gathered earlier.
Make sure everything looks like in the picture and click flash.
Any additions are welcome!
Edited by jagheterfredrik, 13 January 2007 - 05:20 PM.