1) first get your phone to mobile repair shop, those who have se-toolbox...
2) go to emptyboard tab
3) select proper model
4) on settings, check "signed mode"
5) press recovery
6) after that uncheck "signed mode" and under "files" tab add "w810_erom_brown49.ssw" in it,then press "flash"
this is the identify log after erom writing...
Welcome to SEtool2 ( LITE edition ) v 1.10 supported DB2010/DB2012 CID49/50/51/52, DB2020 CID49/51/52 Loaded 51 flash descriptors if you like LITE edition - please visit www.setool.net and buy FULL. ChipID:8040,EMP protocol:0301 OBSOLETE EROM,FORCING COLOR -> RED OBSOLETE EROM,FORCING CID -> 49 PHONE IS RED RETAIL PRODUCT Speed:921600 err: 32 (30) loader header not accepted Can't load ID loader ! Elapsed:936 secs.7) open far.exe (from uploaded file)
8) press ALT+F1 and select "just da flasher"
9) use script "w200.xml" ,port DCU-60 ,speed "921600" then press "Jump into large rabit hole "
10) enter "BFS" and copy paste entire files from "anycid" into tpa/preset/custom
11) exit far.exe by press "..."
12) turn on phone and run executor.jar in games, it will turnoff the phone
13) open far.exe ,do the 9th step with untick rsa
14) enter bflash and browse patches from right side("...."),then copy it .(it won't show patch is applied,but it is)
15) then flash the rest file
16) exit far manager
NB: if you want to add more patches do the steps from "12" to "16",so don't delete executor.jar from games.
all credits goes to Mr.den_po.
Necessary files for this...
1) far manager: here
2) jd flasher: here
3) jd flasher.dll: jdflasher.dll.zip 181.74K 96 downloads
3) any cid: anycid.rar 30.28K 79 downloads
4) w200.xml: w200.xml 497bytes 112 downloads
Download and install far manager ,then put jd flasher (un zipped) into far manager/plugins.then open jdflasher folder and replace jdflasher.dll with new file in attachment.then put w200.xml to jdflasher/scripts .while doing 10th step use files inside the "anycid" folder.
NB:erom writing is a free method,but without se-tool box we can't write erom.so ask the nearest phone repair shop.
Edited by rw200i, 01 February 2013 - 12:04 PM.