~ Here it is, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) theme for X10 Mini/Pro (And 2.1 only)! ~
tested on the Mini works 100%
Need to have ROOT to apply this theme.
I'm not responsible if you brick your device, use at your own risk.
How to replace the framework-res.apk (apply this theme) using Root Explorer:
1. Make a backup of the original file
2. Copy the 'framework-res.apk' file to the SD card
3. Mount /system in RootExplorer as "rw"
4. Press the menu button and select the option 'Multi-select' then mark the framework file and Copy the framework-res.apk from the SD card to /system
5. Set the permissions of the framework-res.apk to 644:
6. Move (Dont COPY) the framework-res.apk to /system/framework and click ok to replace the existing file.
7. Finally, restart your phone.
Big thanks to:
draco_ag @xda (for his framework used as a base)
mr.megi (for the 2.3 icons)
Edited by Manny, 14 December 2010 - 10:42 AM.