one day I was bored and sick, so I made 'small' tool,
aplication can replace keys in SE DB2020 / DB3210.
It's just beta, I don't know if I want to continue this project or not
.NET Framework 2.0 needed!
1. FIRST OF ALL! Loaded file must be headerless (DB3210) -> use cxc2raw by me. On db2020 just use main2raw.
2. Click file -> load firmware.
3. Select old key and new key. [It's strongly recommended to not use numeric key as 'old key'. It's beta, algorithm must be improved.]
4. Select destination platform.
5. Press generate. Software can hang up for a minute. Don't care about that.
6. Press file -> save .vkp.
Edited by mc_kibel, 08 May 2010 - 08:29 PM.