2010 by MaW
Based on Siedoom by Miha_r
Thanks to gurrsoft for W810 fix
1. System Requirements:
- a DB2010(W810), DB2020, DB3150 or DB3210 Sony Ericsson phone
- an Elfpack installed with latest library
- At least 4MB of free Heap
- .wad file compatible with the engine
1. Put sedoom.elf into Zbin folder.
2. Put sedoom.png into Zbin/Config/Extension and add the line from ext.ini.txt to your phone's ext.ini. Change [EXTxx] to next available number. Update extensions with FileReg.elf or whatever elf that does that too.
3. Put .wad file(ie. doom1.wad) in other/sedoom/ on memory card or phone memory.
4. Run the game by clicking open on the .wad file or by running elf and choosing game from the list (game must be in other/sedoom/ folder for the second option)
IMPORTANT!!! The .wad path and name must in ascii(not unicode/cyrillic) characters!!!
The elf comes in 2 version - sedoom and sedoom plus. It is suggested to use normal version on DB20x0 phones due to higher memory usage and to use sedoom plus on A2 phones. SEDoom plus might increase stability in some mods.
3. Elf Menu Usage:
Use it like in SEns9x =)
Platform - option necessary due to DB3150v1 and v2 having same ChipID. Used to fix display problems (scaling, rotating etc.)
Memory Usage - memory used for .wad file (memory usage + 1.5~MB = total usage). With it set to 1024 you can run even 3 SEDOOMs on DB2020 xP It is recommended to use low memory settings on DB2010, to leave default settings on DB2020 and to set it rather high on A2 (8MB~ DB3150v1, 12MB~ on DB3150v2, a lot on DB3210)
maximum FPS and tick speed - you can try and increase FPS for the game to be smoother(might have opposite effect aswell)
Left Sotkey menu - text input (for savegames/cheats - cheats must be written with small letters!)
4. Doom Shareware(demo) download:
Half Life(only 1 level there =( )
More TCs may work, but haven't tested.
v0.7 - current release
Timod's comment on how to find games ^.-
If people want to find more .wad's, here's a simple way to find some. Go to Google and search for: 'Total Conversion' + 'game name' Just remember, some people went through a lot of trouble creating this game. Don't download full/illegal versions. If you stick with the total conversions, you should be fine. ;)
Project homepage (contains version 0.71):
Edited by praptk, 21 February 2011 - 05:23 PM.