My Girlfriend wanted to a silver Cover, because I just filed down the Originals ...
1. Mobile disassemble! (How about this, it indeed gives rise to sufficient)
2. Separate the Metal from the Plastic-Cover, simply withdraw the 6 picks (with a extra small Screwdriver, you can see it yourself depending on what you have there)
3. If the Metal Cover off , you must get out of the Displayglass CAREFUL! (I had just washed the cover in warm water and it came out)
4. Now must the original Paint off, I've solved this with Sandpaper, but is possibly simply with Paint-stripper or similar. then make you beautiful then with 600er Sandpaper (wet grinding)!
5. Assemble the Phone again and look to fix (the Displayglass just fine with double-sided tape strips on cleaned cover)
Greetings from Germany
Edited by Bo_Dennwelle, 18 March 2010 - 11:01 PM.