For this you will need:
1. Go to: C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\ and delete db folder
2. Run SEUS and update your Satio
3. Download the custom pack:
Satio debranding.zip 7.48K 9204 downloads
4. Open the archive. Select the file which corresponds to the region you want to unbrand to.
5. Go to: C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\db\13740270\blob_fs and sort files in ascending order. Search for a file which is about 370bytes in size.
Here is mine:
satio.png 188.4K 8574 downloads
6. Copy it's file name and rename the file which you chose in step 4. Copy the renamed file to blob_fs folder.
7. Now update you Satio through Update Service
8. Turn the phone on, it will either display the following message: Info Software Setup Incorrect. If it does then continue, if it doesn't then continue aswell, with step 9.
9. Update your Satio again for the last time
10. Done, your Satio is now unbranded.
Big thanks to: dante
If you appreciate my work, and want me to continue the development please kindly donate. Any amount is appreciated.
Big thank you to all donators!
Edited by Lollylost100, 30 March 2010 - 10:54 PM.