Edited by David.MKD, 30 August 2011 - 08:16 PM.
What Is The Best Computer Game You Have Played?
Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:15 PM
Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:18 PM
Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:07 AM
Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:20 AM
" Function and Beauty are inseparable. "
Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:09 AM
Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:46 PM
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - the BEST!!!
Edited by Sotik11, 01 September 2011 - 12:51 PM.
Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:49 PM
Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:05 PM
Red Alert 2
Wolfenstein 3D, Latest one as well
Half life 2(ALL parts)
HALO (Only 1st part didn't like part2 at all)
And some more......
'Rules' are meant to be 'BROK-en.....!!! :rofl:
Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:11 PM
Personal messages that have no need to be private will not be answered. We have a forum for asking questions so please use it.
Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:01 PM
3.DiRT 3 and 2
5.GTA San Andreas
Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:10 PM
1. Need for speed Most Wanted (story line, thrilling AI opponents, tougher pursuits, tactics and cop corvettes and ofcourse lamborghini murcielago)
Nfs: carbon (only for canyon drifts )
2. Assassin's Creed series (graphics, moves, storyline, theme and killing with style)
3. GTA vice city (classic favourite)
GTA San Andreas (many good missions)
4. Battlefield 1942 (operate any thing and sniping from awesome locations in every map, best in Omaha beach with 104 kills dying 4 times only)
5. Battlefield 2 ( Multiplayer Dogfights. along with USMC Sniper kit, Spec op kit and MEC Assault kit )
6. COD:MW ( guns, shooting, grenades and sniping. Favourite part is getting in and out of chernobyl)
7. Race Driver: Grid, ( superb thrills)
8. Colin McRae 04. ( There have been numerous rally games, but none as awesome as this. The cars, the stages, the drift, the mud-spread tarmac in japan and mitsubishi lancer evo, citroen xsara is the best but I liked the styling of the evo while going around corners)
9. Resident evil series (trend setter in the genre and ofcourse creepy)
10. Doom 95.
My first computer gaming experience in 4th grade and for that period, the game is pure awesome.
Edited by KoolBull, 28 November 2011 - 06:12 PM.
Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:57 AM
Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:05 AM
Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:29 PM
Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:33 PM
I have played this for ~12 years. I use emulator so it's a PC game now
Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:08 PM
favorite games update:-
1). bulletstorm (doesn't seems to move from no.1) features :- many weapon, charged gunshots, weird 'out of this world' environment, epic kicks
2). NFS most wanted. features- everyone knows about it.
3). bulletstorm 3. features :- a bit longer campaign mode than COD. better weapons.
4.) the darkness II - features- really EPIC storyline.
5.) F3AR - longer than average campaign mode, real horror.
6). just cause 2. features :- you cant complete this game, it never ends. took me 2 months to reach 63% (i'm very hardcore player, i have even played 7 hours non-stop)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users