WD-WALL = What-Do-We-All-Look-Like?
Haha, I saw this somewhere and thought it might be a good idea.
Post pictures of yourself, friends, or anyone (except celebs obv.).
You don't have to if you don't want to.
I'm abit shy atm so I don't really want to start it off. So, anyone interested?
1. Don't just post screenshots
2. Don't double post the same picture.
3. Don't post pictures then say you are ugly.
4. If people say they are ugly, leave them alone. Remember, if they honestly thought they were that ugly they wouldn't be taking pictures of themselves and cam- -ing online.
5. No abuse.
6. Don't be shy.
7. We all have phones with cameras I presume, so use them !
8. Even if your photo is in your member profile post it anyway!
9. If you want, post a lil something about yourself after your photo. Just a sentence or two.
EDIT: Fine, I'l start it off as noone is doing it.
[photo removed for privacy]
Edited by Kaosblade, 30 December 2010 - 02:56 PM.