This little app automatically ports libraries using IDA and PATSearch.
Please read the instructions before using!
- Open IDA and load the raw firmware you want to port from as described in this thread
- Press Alt-G, select T and enter 1 as Value
- Disable Auto Analysis
- Make sure the cursor in IDA is in the beginning of the first line:
- Open PATSearch, load the raw firmware you want to port to and select the base address for your platform
- Set focus (click) on the big textbox in PATSearch!
- Open Elfpack lib porter and click Add Alt Keycodes to PATSearch
- Copy the (part of the) lib you want to port into the first box and press Port it!
- The ported lib will show on the second box
Do not minimize IDA or PATSearch!
Do not use your computer while a lib is being ported!
This won't port all functions, but it should port most of them.
Some functions will be wrongly ported!
Do not try to port from DB2010 to DB2020 or vice-versa.
The program will connect to the internet on launch to check for updates.
This is still a beta and many things can go wrong.
I will try to improve the way it works in future versions.
Edited by Stonos, 12 August 2008 - 12:02 PM.