Change Your Menu Icon in P990i
Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:44 AM
As for LinkBoy, I found it to be very unintelligent as it not only covers the today screen but also remains on top of pop up menus such as when you press More from the standby screen. More icons would be nice but not at the expense of my today screen and More menus
Posted 18 November 2007 - 06:39 PM
Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:02 PM
Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:03 PM
Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:06 AM
Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:59 PM
Edited by ubik, 07 December 2007 - 01:01 PM.
Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:52 PM
If you wanna get back you original icons just remove theyre files.
The part of the menu Icons are here: ALaunchIcon.mbm from you memory stick.
Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:37 AM
Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:34 AM
Reason code User
Reason number 47
i glitched it before trying to get the hang of it
Any ideas on how i can fix it ?
i want it as the start menu - i dont like this vodaphone 3g one lol
Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:08 PM
Special thanks to DSMA, ForrestA and maxis13 of ipmart..
Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:30 PM
Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:35 AM
Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:11 PM
Like Iphone icon
Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:19 AM
Hi HarsanyiZ,nice to meet you here,too!
Balinov a péháról...
Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:41 PM
1. Connect the phone to your PC with the USB cable.
2. Select "File Transfer" Mode when prompted by the phone.
3. Now phone should be displayed as a hard disk in your PC (Lets say it is drive E)
4. Make a new folder called "resource" in drive E: (Case sensitive - use lower case)
5. Extract the "resource.rar" file you downloaded here to a temp folder and copy each folder to your phone memory card… it will look like this…
6. Extract the AlaunchIcon.rar to E:\resource\Apps… it will look like this:
E:\resource\Apps\ ALaunchIcon.mbm (Note: if the Apps folder is not existing in your memory card, you must create the Apps folder)
7. Carefully disconnect the phone from the PC (First change to "Phone" mode from "File Transfer" mode before disconnect).
8. Restart the phone now.
You are done…
for those icon artist, i also attach the mbm tool...
below you can find the new look of your menu icons.. as of now the 4icons cannot be changed... namely media player, message, phonebook and calendar...
Special thanks to ron_emo_punk of ipmart-forum…
Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:32 AM
ican't add folder named "resource" on my phone.
can you help me to do this?
i need the instruction. thanks
Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:49 AM
Dsma style Original Vista SP2 --- THEME WITH STATUS BAR
Original Vista Walls Sidebar
THE LATEST DESKTOP UPDATE
OV Walls Window 2.zip
OV Walls sp
Dsma style Original Vista v1.1
Original Vista Walls p2
Dsma Style Original Vista.zip
Original Vista Walls F
Original Vista Walls S
BIT THANX TO DSMA(Author of the themes)
thanx alot.. but how can i activate the vista statusbar? hey tanx again pal..
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users