1. Connect the phone to your PC with the USB cable.
2. Select "File Transfer" Mode when prompted by the phone.
3. Now phone should be displayed as a hard disk in your PC (Lets say it is drive E)
4. Make a new folder called "resource" in drive E: (Case sensitive - use lower case)
5. Extract the "resource.rar" file you downloaded here to a temp folder and copy each folder to your phone memory card… it will look like this…
6. Extract the AlaunchIcon.rar to E:\resource\Apps… it will look like this:
E:\resource\Apps\ ALaunchIcon.mbm (Note: if the Apps folder is not existing in your memory card, you must create the Apps folder)
7. Carefully disconnect the phone from the PC (First change to "Phone" mode from "File Transfer" mode before disconnect).
8. Restart the phone now.
You are done…
for those icon artist, i also attach the mbm tool...
below you can find the new look of your menu icons.. as of now the 4icons cannot be changed... namely media player, message, phonebook and calendar...
Special thanks to ron_emo_punk of ipmart-forum…
Edited by henz, 02 October 2007 - 05:00 PM.